- History of FUMC Pastors Booklet
- History of Pastors Part 2
- History of Pastors Part 1
- Centennial Worship Service
- Centennial Book 2012
- Direct Deposit Form
- Sermon Notes 02.20.11 Out of the Darkness
- Sermon Notes 01_10_10 Live Your Best Life
- Sermon Notes 01.30.11 Leading Change
- Sermon Notes 01.23.11 New Year, Start Here
- Sermon Notes 01.16.11 New Year, Deeper Faith
- Sermon Notes 01.09.11 New Year, New You
- Sermon Notes 12.04.11 First Advent
- Sermon Notes 12.11.11 Does God ask too much
- Sermon Notes 12.18.11 My Crazy Christmas Family
- Church Council Minutes for November 2011
- Youth Staff Proposal+CoverMemo
- March 2011 Monthly Financial Statement
- Church Council Minutes 7.20.11
- Church Council Minutes 6.20.11
- Church Council Mintues 3.16.11
- Church Conference MinutesAugust 17 and special Church Council
- 2011 Church Calendar
- SPRC Powerpoint Training
- 2011 Leadership Team2
- Leadership Values
- Nominations Committee
- 2011 Leadership Team
- SPRC Guidleines
- SPRC Training
- Staff Parish Annual Plan
- SPRC Summary
- Jan 19 2011 Worship Agenda
- Feb 16 2011 Worship Agenda
- June 4 2010 Special Called Mtg
- Sept 15 2010 Church Council
- Oct 13 2010 Church Council
- Nov 10 2010 Church Council
- May 19 2010 Church Council
- June 16 2010 Church Council
- July 14, 2010 Church Council
- Aug 11 2010 Church Council
- Apr 20 2010 Church Council
- Choir Director PD
- State of the Church 2010
- Tiding August 2010
We dream of a church that reflects the same kind of passion that inspired the church in Acts 2 to persevere and grow. In the early church, people were so transformed by the love of Christ and the indwelling of His Spirit that they couldn't imagine going back to their old ways of life.
We dream of a church of 'goose bumps' where the 'awe' of God is everywhere, and people are constantly sharing their stories of the 'God stuff' that's happening in their lives.
We dream of a church where people are hungry to learn more about God, grow more in the Spirit of God and be more in the Presence of God ...where the rhythm of prayer and praise is as natural as breathing and as essential as the beat of my heart.
We dream of a church where people's lives are wrapped up in one another, and they experience a depth of friendship that goes way beyond sitting beside one another once a week, but stand by one another through the ups and downs of life. Where honesty, patience and gentleness are offered like a cool drink to a soul dying of thirst.
We dream of a church where no one hides or is embarrassed because they are in need, but of a Church with an open heart that gives with an increasing spirit of generosity, optimism, and gratitude.
We dream of a church whose presence is a beacon of hope in its surrounding neighborhoods. Where even people who don't believe in God or attend the church are grateful for the presence of this church and its long shadow of mercy and care it casts upon the community.
We dream of a church that is a growing, dynamic, living organism, because God is making it thrive. It risks everything to gather new believers, initiate new ministries, and touch lives in new and relevant ways
I dream of a church where ordinary people live and breathe the extraordinary life of God.